Friday, July 26, 2013

Holidays ! New day , new chance

Hello Guys ! :)

Since two days , I have holidays for six week ! Yeah !

On Monday I go to Italy for 3 weeks , I am so happy !

The last two weeks, I have lost weight, which is not good bc I must gain weight for build muscles ! 
I will try my best. In Italy I would eat a lot of ice cream! I love ice cream from Italy, is it the best ever !
The next time I can't go to the gym, but maybe i would go for a run at the beach :)

Новости

And I would say thank you for a the great messages from you ! The motivated me every day ! Thank you!! And for all of you who are asking me something about fitness and health , I am always happy to help you and give you some tips ! 

Love xoxo Laura :*

fruits | via Facebook


 German : Hallo meine Lieben :*

Endlich sind Sommerferien ! Wie lange ich auf die gewartet habe *__*
Am Montag fahre ich für 3 Wochen nach Italien ( Apulien) . Ich freue mich schon sooo ♥
Seit den letzten 2 Wochen habe ich konstant abgenommen :( Aber das hält mich nicht davon ab, das beste daraus zu machen und weiter zu kämpfen ! In Italien freue ich mich schon auf das Eis ! Ich liebe es , es ist das beste !! ♥

♥ | via Tumblr

Ins Fitness kann ich auch nicht gehen... aber vllt geh ich mal am Strand joggen :D
Ich wollte mich auch für alle eure Mails bedanken !! Danke ! Sie zaubern mir immer ein Lächeln ins Gesicht!!
Und an alle die mich über fitness etc fragen, ich freue mich immer euch helfen zu können!!

Love xoxo Laura

fruits | Tumblr
get up | via Tumblr
All pictures from www.weheartit.com

2 comments: