Tuesday, October 8, 2013

School, Exams and Food :)

                                                  Goodmorning Guys :)

It's only Wednesday and I don't want to go to school anymore :P I am so tired , and on Friday I write my first Englishtest :(
Yesterday I was at home , because of my headache , I felt horrible, also I had my first appointment with my new therapist, she is very nice! :) We talked how and when my ED begun and how I feel etc...
I am really happy that I have someone with who I can talk about my problems.
In the last few days I really care about what I eat. Don't be worried, I am not on a diet :) I increased my meal plan, so that my calorie intake is not lower than 1500 kcal ( when i workout than I eat more) . I know that seems not so much, but I must say that my metabolism is not so fast and that I must increased my meal plan step by step :)  
How many calories do you eat a day?


Guten Morgen meine Lieben :*

Heute ist erst Mittwoch und ich kann einfach nicht mehr :( Ich bin müde und erschöpft, meine Grippe schleppe ich schon seit 2 Wochen mit mir mit....
Am Freitag schreibe ich meinen ersten Englischtest :O Hab schon Angst :/ Nächste Woche geht es dann richtig los mit Geschichte, Englischarbeit und Mathearbeit ....
Gestern war ich zu Hause da ich ziemliche Kopfschmerzen hatte. Meine Mum war gestern mit mir auch bei einem Vorstellungstermin mit meiner neuen Therapeutin dabei, ich muss sagen ich bin wirklich froh! Die Therapeutin ist wirklich nett und nicht unfreundlich oder grimmig so wie meine alte es war !
Mehr dazu erzähl ich euch in paar Wochen :)
Was ich auch noch in den letzten Tagen verändert hat , ist mein Essen. Ich habe mir vorgenommen nicht weniger als 1500 kcal am Tag zu essen ( außer wenn ich Sport mache, dann esse ich mehr). Für viele von euch scheint es jetzt etwas wenig, aber ihr müsst wissen, dass mein Stoffwechsel wirklich im Eimer ist und ich muss ihn Schritt für Schritt langsam wieder hoch pushen :)
Wie viele Kalorien esst ihr denn so am Tag?

Some pictures of my food /Jetzt kommt eine Bilderflut: 

Gestern die ganze Tafel Schoki vernichtet :) Kann ich euch nur empfehlen, diese Sorte ist der Hammer♥

I love the combintion of cottage cheese and jam :)/
Ich liebe die Kombination von Körniger Frischkäse und Marmelade ♥ 


Green Tea and apple with cinnamon /
Grüner Tee und einen Apfel mit Zimt 


Carrot Cake !!


Birthdaycake from my mum !
Geburtstagskuchen ! ♥


Vegetablequiche♥
Gemüsequiche ☻

Nightsnack !







Kisses :**

2 comments:

  1. Hello ! :)
    Good luck with your exam tomorrow! I'm sure you will be great hihih
    Well I have to eat 2000 but nobody knows that i lowered them to 1200/1300 because i have problems with my thyroid glands (they work to slow) and that makes me gain a lot of weigh by eating nothing so i reduced them to 1200/1300 and still gain 200gr a week, but once the pills they gave me start working and i see that i start loosing weigh I will increase them to my original intake, 2000cals... But you have to know that everybody is different and everyone needs a different amount of calories, dont look to much at how many cals everyone eat just look at what YOU need, and i know its hard but i know you can do it!
    Stay strong beauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♥ Yeah, i know how you feel, but don't give up, your metabolism needs the nutrition to become faster!
      Stay strong lovely :**

      Best,
      Laura

      Delete