Monday, September 9, 2013

First day of school :)

Hello Guys :)


Today was the first day of school, for me school starts today at 9 o'clock.
I woke up at 7 o'clock. I've washed my hair and made me a doubleshot coffee bc I was so tired ! :D
Then I make myself ready ( make up, clothes etc)...
After one hour , my mum woke up and we ate breakfast together. I've ate my homemade protein brownie with pb and low fat vanilla yoghurt with quark, some flax seeds, nuts and a plum :)
Later I will share the recipe for the vanilla protein brownie , it taste so amazing! I always warm up the brownie in the microwave for more deliciousness !!! :D


At half past nine I went to school, in front of  the school my lovely friends wait for me and to see they again  made me soo happy :)
At 9 o'clock the class have a lesson in a big room. The teachers explained us our school plans and what they expect from us this year. They said that we must do our best bc the year would be very hard! :(


But I am motivated and I hope this year will be the best ever ! :)



Hallo meine Lieben :*

Heute war mein erster Schultag ! :) Ich bin um 7 Uhr aufgestanden und habe mich erstmal fertig gerichtet. Geduscht, Geschminkt , Angezogen etc.
Ich war heute wirklich aufgeregt da es dieses Jahr ja wirklich ernst wird und ich wirklich schon gespannt war wie mein Stundenplan aussieht. ( Mehr dazu im nächsten Post). Heute morgen habe ich mir auch viel Zeit zum frühstücken genommen. Vanille Joghurt mit Leinsamen, Nussmix und Quark, dazu noch meinen selbst gebackenen Protein Brownie mit Erdnussbutter ♥ Es war soo lecker ! Ich stelle das Rezept dazu auch bald rein ! ♥
Um neun Uhr begann dann die Schule für mich. Meine Klasse und die Parallelklasse (damalige, da es jetzt ja keine Klasse mehr gibt) trafen uns am Erdkundesaal ( größter Raum der Schule). Wir wurden in unser neuen Schulplan eingeführt und uns wurde wirklich nochmals klar gemacht wie wichtig es ist dass wir dieses Schuljahr ernst nehmen und richtig durchstarten. Ich gehe aber motiviert ins Jahr  und hoffe dass dieses Jahr gut wird ! ♥

xoxo Laura





Pictures from tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment