Friday, August 7, 2015

Why Vegans are happy!

Hello my beautiful people!

 As you can see due to the topic the content in this post will be about my thoughts and experience on the Vegan Lifestyle and why I think especially Vegans are happy, fit and healthy!

The main question I get asked is : How can you be happy with such a restricted diet?
But the question is another: How  non-vegans can BE HAPPY? 
Nowadays the people are suffering from so many diesases than ever before! Cancer, Rheuma, Ostepeurosis , eating disorders like Bulimia, Anorexia or Adiposita and more.
Our society is divided in so many opinions when it comes to health, nutrition and a healthy body. But what is right and what is wrong? I think that noone can say the true, but from my point of view it's every persons decision how he or she feels good in their own body.
What makes everything difficult is that many people don't know if they are actually happy with themselves...
The media represents us 24/7 super skinny ,,healthy'' models who are eating salads, drinking their protein shakes and smile in the camera how ,,satisfied and happy'' they are. SERIOUSLY?.....NOT...
Life is not about caring all the time if we are good enough or pretty enough !




What I only can say is that I've been never happier than I'm now. I eat in abundance without restriction or fearing food. I don't crave ,,animal food'' and I'm always satisfied after my meals. But I think everyone have the choice to choose how they want to live. But I know that we Vegans are know, how beautiful and amazing it feels to feel good in our own body and respect ourselves how we are , no matter how difficult it could be.
So try to smile everyday, enjoy every minute and move forward!


STOP being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they liked someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. LOVE them, without those things you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile, it' ll draw people in. My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am, I love my flaws and i lobe my imperfections. They make me me. And 'me' is pretty amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment