Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last exam done ! :D

English: 
Hello Sweeties! ♥
Today was my last exam ! Jeej :D
It went good but I was never the best in maths :P
The only thing today is, that I am lying in bed bc I have a cold :( 
After the exam I went home bc I have headache and my stomach hurts :(

I feel a little bit better but I hate it, on Saturday there is a Party of one of my best friends and I was so excited ! I hope I will feel better soon! I don't want to stay at home....
The second thing which I hate when I am ill is, that I can't go to the gym !! This makes me crazy and sad :( Tomorrow is weighed in , so I hope I haven't lost :)

Love you Guys ♥


German:
Hallo meine Lieben :*
Ich hab endlich die Mathe Arbeit hinter mir !! ♥ Bin so glücklich ! Die letzte Arbeit dieses Schuljahres !!
Es lief eigentlich ganz ok, war noch nie die Beste in Mathe haha :D
Eigentlich wäre das ein Grund zum feiern, jedoch bin ich richtig erkältet ! Ja genau, ICH ziehe mir im Sommer eine Erkältung zu -.- obwohl ich 3 Wochen zuvor schon krank war-.-
Wie ich es hasse :( Am Samstag ist eine Feier von meiner Besten Freundin und ich freue mich schon die ganze Zeit darauf ! Ich hoffe mir geht es dahin besser :) Ich will nämlich auf gar keinen Fall zu Hause bleiben! Und zum Sport kann ich auch nicht! :'( Das macht mir die Laune immer so richtig kaputt.
Morgen ist Wiege Tag, ich hoffe ich habe nicht abgenommen !

Ich meld mich bald nochmal ♥
eure Laura :**


I need something like this !! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment