Friday, September 5, 2014

Your Tea 14 -Day Teatox Review

I discovered teatoxing through Instagram and I really wanted to try it out.
So here we go how and when I started:

I received my package on the 1st September,2014.  Here  also a big thank you to the lovely People from Your Tea for sending me the tea ! ♥
The package is really adorable. It is a small box with a lovely print. When I opened the box , there is a cute little note on the inside flap.

According to the Your Tea website, they claims that the tea prevents bloating, clear skin , reduce the body fat and helps to lose weight. 

So this is my before picture :)
I am really excited how I'll look in 2 weeks :) And what I wanted to say is, that I really like the flavor of the tea! I add always a lemon slice to the tea ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment