Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday

Hello Guys :)

I am so tired this morning :P I am drinking  coffee and think about what to do next. In 3 hours I must go to work for 8 hours, this would be very hard. My best friend work with me at the bakery , she wants to work there because she knows that I get a lot of money haha :D But for the money I must work, the money donesn't fall from the sky :)

But I am happy to work there, it makes me a lot of fun and my colleague are very friendly ! :)

Yesterday I was at the b-day Party of my best friend, it was really cool. In the evening we've ordered a lot of sushi and ate it all. It was so delicious ! I love sushi ♥
What's you favorite sushi?



Hallo meine Lieben :*
 Ich bin wirklich müde :P Ich trinke meinen Kaffee und weiß nicht so recht was ich mit dem Morgen anfangen soll... Um 13 Uhr muss ich los zur Arbeit bis 19:30... das wird hart. Meine beste Freundin arbeitet jetzt auch mit mir in der Bäckerei , sie weiß nämlich wie gut ich da verdiene haha . Aber dafür muss ich ja auch viel Arbeiten denn das Geld fällt ja leider nicht vom Himmel :(

Gestern war ich dann auch noch bei Ihrer Geburtstagsfeier, es war wirklich schön! Am Abend haben wir dann Sushi bestellt, es war wirklich viel Sushi! Wir haben alles gegessen haha. Es war so lecker, ich liebe Sushi♥

Was ist euer Lieblings Sushi?


Both pictures are from tumblr.com

3 comments: