Friday, August 23, 2013

My Breakfast today :)


Hello Guys :)

I want to share my Breakfast today with you. My Breakfast today was a low fat vanilla yogurt with low fat quark,1 kiwi, 1/2 mango, some Goji Berries and 1 Tsp PB ♥
On the side I had two glutenfree crisp bread with cinnamon raisin pb and 1/4 sliced banana on top. To drink I had a green tea with some lemon juice.

Are you want that I am  do a Food Diary for one week? When you interest in something like this, or when you have other ideas, so write it in the comments below and let me know ♥

xoxo Laura





Guten Morgen meine Lieben ♥

Heute zeig ich euch mal mein Frühstück ! :)
Es gab Vanille Joghurt mit Magerquark, 1 Kiwi, 1/2 Mango, etwas Goji Beeren und 1 TL Erdnussbutter♥
Daneben zwei Glutenfreie Knusperbrote mit Ersnussbutter und 1/4 Banane.
Zum Trinken gab es einen Grünen Tee mit frischer ausgepressten Zitrone:)

Hättet ihr mal Interesse vllt an einer Food Diary? Wenn ja schreibt es in den Kommentaren hin ♥

Lg eure Laura

1 comment: