Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kick Ana's Ass !

Hello Guys !

I am proud of me  :) Yesterday I was by my friend bc she has organized a sleep over. Of course I've known that there would be a lot of food like Chips, Chocolate, Soft Drink ( Fear Foods !!) etc..
I don't have eaten  a lot of it, but ad least I've eaten 2 pieces of  black-bean Brownies ( healthy version) and a lot of strawberries with chocolate ! I know, maybe for you it is normal but for me it was a big challenge bc at home  I eat only clean and sometimes a piece of chocolate bc it's my fear food!

For Dinner I've eaten homemade Lasagna which was soo delicious :)
For dessert , my friend prepare a lot of fruits for chocolate fondue and it was amazing ! I don't feel guilty about it, I am only satisfied.


Subscribe me :)

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment